From Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:00am
To Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:00pm
Hits : 116
Contact Charlene Lim 832-483-8086
FIGHT THE “Moody” MOONLIGHT Cruise to Moody Gardens
Legend has it, a full blue moon brings exciting happenings!! This Easter Cruise is over the top and absolutely will be the most fun you’ll ever have. Cruise down to Moody Garden on Friday. Enjoy a fun filled weekend of activities.
Highlight of the FIGHT THE “Moody” MOONLIGHT Cruise.
Saturday afternoon there will be a wine tasting, a Wacky Tacky Easter Hat competition, an April fool’s potluck dinner, and when the blue moon is full, DJ Rick will kick off the “The Wacky Tacky Hat Dance” Nobody can FIGHT THE “Moody” MOONLIGHT, so wear your Wackiest Tackiest Easter Hat and dance the night away under the blue moon.
There is a cover charge for “The Wacky Tacky Hat Dance” Dock Party of $10 per person with a minimum of $20 per boat (equal to two admission tickets to the party). For boats with more than 2 people add $10 per a person through the separate “The Wacky Tacky Hat Dance” Dock Party registration.
Slip fees are $65 per night. At registration you will be paying for two nights slip fees ($130) plus two tickets to “The Wacky Tacky Hat Dance” Dock Party ($20) for a total of $150.
Those who want to drive down can join the party by signing up on the separate “The Wacky Tacky Hat Dance” Dock Party registration on the official TMCA website. Get a hotel room or drive your land yacht. No one can FIGHT THE “Moody” MOONLIGHT.
FIGHT THE “Moody” MOONLIGHT Cruise Itinerary
- Start the long Easter weekend off with a leisure day on the water as you sail or boat down to Moody Gardens.
- Upon arrival the “The Wacky Tacky Dancing Dockers” will assist you to settle into your assigned slip (guide and tie up).
- Once you are comfortably settled in your slip you are welcome to enjoy the company of the other Wacky Tacky TMCAer’s for a cocktail or two, three or so.
- For those who want to relax and have a stress-free dinner after a long day on the water you are welcome to meet other Wacky Tacky TMCAer’s at the Café at the Park restaurant at 7PM for a group dinner. Please signup if you want to join the dinner so we can have a head count for the restaurant. This is Optional.
- At 9:30am you will wake to a beautiful morning on your boat at Moody Gardens and join the potluck breakfast on the dock. Maybe even start the day with a Bloody Mary.
- Spend the afternoon hanging around the dock chatting with friends, tour Moody Gardens, take in a 3D movie, hang out in the pool or go to the SPA (make reservation a week in advance) the day is free to enjoy.
- 4:00 PM The Gourmet Wine Shoppe hosts a Wine tasting and TMCA will be hosting Cheese and Crackers on the docks.
- 5:30 PM A Wacky Tacky Easter Hat procession will parade in front of the hand selected judges. The judges will be awarding prizes to the funniest, most creative, and most beautiful Wacky Tacky EASTER Hats.
- 6:30PM Surprise us with your April Fool’s themed dish at the potluck dinner on the docks. Meatloaf Cup cakes anyone?
- 7:30PM when the moon is full “DJ Rick” will kick off the “The Wacky Tacky Hat Dance”
- Depart at your leisure or hang around Moody Gardens for a traditional Easter Brunch.
NOTE: Final prices and itinerary are not confirmed and are subject to change. Details to follow soon.
Location Moody Gardens