Friday, Cruise “A”
- Meet at Marker 2 at 9:00 to head down to Harborwalk
- Pot Luck Dinner that evening.
- Hat Decorating Contest at 11:00
- Grog Making Competition
- Boat Decoration Judging
- Dinner at Floyd
Sunday, Cruise “B”
- Boats not staying for Cruise “B” will be leaving and those arriving will be coming in around 1:00
- Docktails at 5:00 and Dinner on your own
- Shared Breakfast at 9:00
- Dinghy exploration day. Depending on weather we will try to go down to Tiki Island.
- Dinner at Floyds
Tuesday, JULY 4TH Picnic
- Independence Day Picnic – We will celebrate our Nation’s Independence with an old-fashioned 4th of July Picnic in the grassy area just outside the gate on the north side of the pool. Complete with hot dogs and home-made ice cream and apple (and cherry) pie. Al and Kay will provide the hot dogs and ice cream. There will be a sign up sheet for what else we need for the picnic. (Buns, Chili, Potato Salad, Condiments, Beans, Pies, etc.)
We will have the area all afternoon and evening. (nix mosquitos). We will set up the area around 11:00. Bring your popup tent, chairs, quilts for sitting, and of course your coolers loaded with your favorite beverages. NO GLASS – and no outside food or beverages allowed inside the pool area. Bring your yard games or enjoy the pool. At 5:00 we will bring out the chips and dips and enjoy our hot dogs with the trimmings. We will top off the day with home made ice cream and apple (cherry) pie.
Hopefully, the neighborhood golf cart parade will make it down our way and we will play bingo and other games that evening…. (If the mosquitoes cooperate)
- Departure day